Educational Media Limited 'the Company' Copyright Notice and use of this
Company Web site. In addition to this notice these web site pages contain
other copyright information which must be observed and followed. In case
of any doubt concerning the provisions of this notice contact
Rickitt Educational Media Limited,
Unit 7 Dunball Industrial Estate,
TA6 4TP, UK.
Telephone 0845 375 4475
Fax 0845 375 4485,
- All materials including but not limited to images, text, trademarks, videos, animations, forms and software programs contained in this site are copyright.
- These materials cannot be used except as provided for below or in the copyright notice provided with the relevant materials.
- Materials which may be downloaded or copied are marked to this effect together with the conditions attaching to this use.
- Materials which are not so marked may not be copied without obtaining prior permission in writing from the copyright owner.
- The original materials and all copies retain the copyright conditions placed upon them by the copyright owner.
- Links from this site are intended to assist site users but are provided solely on the basis that responsibility for use of such links lies with the user and not with the Company.
- Information provided on this site is provided in good faith but no guarantees or warranties as to accuracy or validity are given or implied by the Company.
- Information, site structure and these conditions may be changed from time to time without reference to users who should therefore check these conditions frequently.
- These conditions should be read in conjunction with the Company's conditions of offer and sale which governs all offers of sale and sales made by the Company unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company.
- Suppliers of information and materials used on this site do so at their own volition and risk.
- Users of the site do so at their own volition and risk.
- Under no circumstances will the Company accept any liability, damage or consequential loss arising from use of this site.