Logotron Extended School Licence
The Logotron Extended School Licence enables a school to give pupils home access to a software program used in school.
Any school can do this provided they are licensed to use multiple copies of the software in the school. Logotron will grant a LESL in a ratio up to 3 pupils at home for every authorised copy in school. (e.g. A school with a 20-copy licence may purchase a LESL for up to 60 pupils.)
The LESL is available for the following programs: Notate; Revelation Natural Art; Early Essentials; Thinking with Pictures.
The introductory cost is £1 per pupil per year in addition to the cost of the school multi-copy or site licence.
For more information call Logotron Sales on 0845 375 4475, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does it work?
The school purchases the LESL for the specified program for a specified number of pupils and the person responsible acts as administrator to manage
a simple online system for controlling pupils' access. It works as follows:-
- Logotron sets up a passworded account for the teacher / school administrator with the specified number of downloads available for distribution.
- The teacher logs on to the system online and emails a download link to the pupils of their choice either
- one at a time by typing in the email address, or
- in a group by importing a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file
- The home user then receives an email containing a download link to the software and they have 24 hours to install it.
- The teacher's account holds up to date information on the links sent, the number activated, the number still available and the renewal date
for each product.
- Technical support is available during normal office hours from Logotron by phone and email, free of charge.